So remember all those photos I couldn't seem to get uploaded a few weeks back?? Well here they are! I didn't want to omit Colin's band concert, since I'd already posted photos of Ethan's.

Here's a cute snapshot of Ethan & Michael hanging out together in the auditorium. I have to apologize for the next photos. Since Colin plays the Trombone, I am never able to get any photos of him playing during the concert. He also REFUSES to smile/look at the camera for photos. I'm desperately hoping that it's just a phase that will pass by the time I want to take Senior photos!! So here are the not so great candids of Colin........


You gotta love the old stink eye expression. See folks, this is what I'm dealing with every time the camera comes out around this boy!!!!
Speaking of band, we picked up his Bass Trombone at the high school yesterday. To call it a "relic" would be fairly accurate!! If Colin wants to play a newer instrument, he'll have to get into one of the higher bands~I think that's a good incentive to get him practicing!!! We still have to buy him a mouth piece, but other than that he's pretty much ready for marching season to begin!
1 comment:
Leave poor Colin alone!! I don't like my picture taken either and I'm 49. lol
Post a Comment