Wow has it been crazy around here. I've tried to post a few times, but our wonderful computer would crash everytime I tried to post photos. So there will be no photos until after Santa delivers our presents..............I've heard that we "might" be getting a nice piece of fruit!!!
Colin survived his surgery, but not without quite a few days of nausea & vomiting. We switched him to a different pain medicine & he is feeling tons better today. Yesterday was quite exciting with him getting sick at his post-op visit. Then Mom & Dad stopped by the house for a surprise visit and got to see Act 2. That's something that you really don't want to stumble in on. But they were both quite helpful, and I'm glad they dropped off some food because it ended up being dinner. Since Colin's surgery, I have been getting up during the night to medicate him or switch him on & off his machines. I slept on the floor by his bed for two nights......boy was that uncomfortable. I don't do well without my sleep........just ask Ron:-) I've been quite the wench around here. I think Ron forgot how mean I was when the boys were babies and I was sleep deprived for weeks on end. I have to say I'm happy that Colin is doing better, because nothing is better than sleeping on your own bed.
Well, I'm not gonna push my luck with the computer and type too much. I think it knows it's about to be replaced. Whenever I go to the "fruit" site to look at all their goodies, it always seems to shutdown. Poor thing.......speaking of fruit, the UPS guy delivered some pears tonight!! I shall be in Harry & David pear heaven for quite awhile.........I have received 2 boxes of them this week:-)
Peaches & Cream Frozen Yogurt Bark
1 year ago



No comments:
Post a Comment