Sunday, December 27, 2009

Catching up....

We celebrated Christmas with Dad & Mom the weekend before Christmas. It was a special Christmas for me because I had just dealt with all the stress of Colin's surgery, and we were getting ready for Dad's surgery. Not to mention that Popo had surgery the week before. Speaking of Popo he celebrated his 92 birthday on Saturday Dec. 19th, the same day as Dad & Mom's gathering. Stuff like that really puts the holidays into perspective. So, let the photos begin!!

Colin spent the day chilling with his CPM machine & munched on some of his favorite bugles!

Santa with Rose
Aunt Theresa & Rose taking it all in from the dining room
Me & Ron with Santa
Val, Mel, Colin, & Ethan just hanging out.......It was just a week ago, but boy does it seems longer than that!! I can't believe that 2010 is just around the corner.........I guess I need to plan our Chick-fil- A bowl party!!! Virginia Tech will be playing, and Ron will love having me cook up a ton of goodies for him & the boys!!!

No comments: