Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Eve 2009

Santa made his traditional visit last night as all of the Kaminski family gathered to celebrate Christmas. Ronnie & Linda hosted the event, and all of us had a blast hanging out and exchanging gifts. Here are some of my favorite photos from last night:

Ethan sitting on Santa's lap
The 3 Amigos eating snacks and up to no good from the looks on their faces.....
Kevin, Letitia, & Melissa
Santa(Kenny) with Shirley, Kevin, Carie, & PoPo
Letitia & Melissa
Santa made a trip to the couch to sit with Colin............ I love Colin's smile!!!
Me & Ron
Ron & the boys checking out each other's gifts
The biggest hit of all.........The Office Clue game!!! Who killed Toby & what weapon did they use????
Val tickled about something Santa said.........you never know what he might say!
The Krotofils........Ronnie, James, Linda, & Kristin with Popo and Santa
The Albert Clan......Lann, Melissa, Aunt Linda, Uncle Alvin, Letitia, & Joel with Popo and Santa
Rose, Val, & Mellie with Popo and Santa
and then there is us with Popo and Santa
So there you have it............Christmas with all of the Kaminskis. I only missed Christmas Eve twice in my lifetime.......when I was little and had the chicken pox and when we spent one Christmas in Ohio. It is one of my most cherished family traditions!!!

Tomorrow I plan to post some photos from our Christmas with Papaw & Granny last Saturday, and our Christmas morning opening gifts. I have to say blogging is fun again!!!

No comments: