I never drop the first stitch when binding off. Don't give me so much credit, you would have figured it out by yourself. Knitting will just get easier for you, now that you have completed your first project! I find that the hardest part of knitting, is reading some of the patterns. Happy Knitting!
I am a domestic goddess that also works part-time as a PA. I spend the majority of my time in the car, kitchen, laundry room, or at various sporting events cheering my boys to victory.
2 comments:
I like the colors...it looks really good!
I never drop the first stitch when binding off. Don't give me so much credit, you would have figured it out by yourself. Knitting will just get easier for you, now that you have completed your first project! I find that the hardest part of knitting, is reading some of the patterns. Happy Knitting!
Post a Comment