Thursday, December 4, 2008

Finally decorating for Christmas!

I needed a happy post!! I still haven't figured out why I can't upload photos from my new camera, so I took these with my P&S. There is our new tree.....I don't know if I like it or not. I'm not used to the low branches, and the boys weren't happy that the train would fit underneath it. The little nativity under the tree was made by Ethan in Sunday school a few years ago. He has rearranged it, and insisted that the tree had to be next to Jesus so he'd be in the shade. How cute is that??? Only Ethan would be worried about baby Jesus getting a sunburn:-)



These are my carolers. They used to reside on the mantle, but the new garland I got is to fluffy and tall........so you couldn't see them up there!







This is another Nativity that we put up every year. Ron's dad made the manger, and got the figurines in Frankenmuth,MI.










Last but not least is my newest ornament. Isn't he cute!! I was shopping with Rose on Monday and saw this little guy and had to have him!! I really wanted a squirrel, but couldn't find one.....I guess I'll have to breakdown and buy the ones at Pottery Barn.
Concerning Colin, he is still hobbling around the house on crutches. He will be seeing the Orthopedist in the morning, and we will find out more then. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that it's nothing requiring surgical intervention. Say a prayer for him!




No comments: