Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It's SNOWING....really it it!!!

He's smiling now!!! Because it's snowing...........you can't tell in this photo, but by the evening's end the entire area was in a blanket of snow. The boys had their own little snowball fight, Texas style. And Colin was very silly posing for me with his snowballs. It was a wonderful wintery night........the only thing missing was the hot chocolate, because I forgot to make it. Enjoy the photos, and I'll upload the ones of the house and post them tomorrow!!







I just want to defend myself and say that my boys do have coats, they just don't like to wear them. They also have hats and scarves.......at least they're wearing gloves!!! You don't even want to know that Ethan is in basketball shorts.....yep, I'm a horrible mom!!! But he's happy, look at that face..............he doesn't look cold at all. And I have no idea where Colin's crutches are, but he's smiling for me and I'm in heaven behind my lens. We are all happy, except Ron. He's in the house somewhere very hungry wondering what all the excitement is about:-)








No comments: