There he is. The unhappy one around our house. This is a picture from October of 2007. He refuses to let me take any pictures of him with the brace on his knee or with the crutches. He is not happy. Today was rough. He has a game tomorrow, and a band rehearsal for his Christmas concert on Friday. Ron and I decided that he needs to go to his band rehearsal since he has missed lots of class time being out with his knee. He is not happy about that decision. Not happy at all. This is when being a parent is tough. We don't want him to feel like he is being punished for his injury, but he does have a commitment to band. Just a little while ago he let his guard down and called me in the other room to watch "The Family Feud" with him......he was laughing. For the moment all is well, but I know when he goes to bed he will ask again, "why can't I go to my basketball game?" I'm hoping that I figure out a way for him to do both........don't know how I'll do it, but I'll be brainstorming all night.
Peaches & Cream Frozen Yogurt Bark
1 year ago



No comments:
Post a Comment