
I just got the most wonderful surprise.......a Harry & David basket from Dave, Becky, & the kids!! I say "I" because it is me that absolute loves their pears:-) We have already ate through one basket that Ron got earlier this month:-) So, if you need a Holiday gift idea.....go with Harry & David, I mean who doesn't love moose munch or the pears?????

I had to post this photo because Ethan asked me to post it, and he worked so hard trying to get Maggie to pose for the camera. She wasn't in the mood for a photo session......the only reason she is in the room is because E has a treat! We are so sneaky:-) She has been freaked out by the new singing snowman that Mom gave us for Christmas......it is on the far right side of the photo.
Well, I've been pretty busy lately and just found a block of time to upload the photos from Saturday. We celebrated Christmas with Mom & Dad on Saturday. Rose, Mike, & the girls where in Austin with Mike's family, so we will get to see them on Christmas Eve at Popo's. Theresa, mom's YOUNGER sister, made the party, and I had lots of fun visiting with her.

This one is a little stinker....Kasey is always into something and was literally climbing up the inside of Mom's Christmas Tree trying to get to a gift in the back:-) I'm not kidding, the whole tree was shaking........she really WANTED that gift!! Then you have Kayla very timidly asking Santa for a DS. She was very sweet, and really has her hands full keeping things out of Kasey's reach. It reminds me so much of Colin & Ethan when they were younger.

Then you have these two.......they know the rules, "you don't believe and you don't receive." They very happily jump on Santa's lap every year for me to take a photo. Of course, Santa is on my side and pinches them if they give me any trouble:-) What can I say....he loves the cookies I bake him on Christmas Eve!!!!


Here's Mom, Theresa, & Santa.....I like this photo alot!!! Then you have Ron & Me......Ethan took the photo and has no concept of "cleavage" and the angle isn't very flattering of Ron. But I like it because Ron & I are together in it, and I don't have that many photos of us with Santa.
No comments:
Post a Comment