I'm so proud of Val!! I went this afternoon with Christie to Broadway Nights, and thoroughly enjoyed all the skits. Val was in a couple, but my favorite was her as Paulette in "Bend & Snap" from Legally Blonde. I have posted a few snapshots I took........
Loved the part when the guys came out and sang......
The"Grease Medley" what can I say, I was singing along and doing all the hand signals. Didn't everybody dream of being Sandy?? Click on the photo and check out the girl in the black "Sandy" pants. How cute is that????
So I didn't do alot this weekend. I was able to actually scrapbook a few pages on Saturday. That was nice. It has been a long time since I tinkered in my crafts. I hope to do some more stuff later this week. Maybe when I finish I'll post a photo of the finished product, that is IF I finish!!! Happy Sunday!! Rita



No comments:
Post a Comment