Tonight Me, Rose, & Mellie went to Kyle & Chelsea's wedding. I have lots more photos, but my camera battery went dead after I loaded this photo. I'll post the other photos tomorrow.
It ended up a girl's night, because my boys HATE weddings. The last wedding we went to was a nightmare, because they followed me wherever I went complaining about being bored. So today I decided that I'd go with Rose, and Ron could hang out with the boys and watch college football.
In other news we had a roofer come by today for an estimate. He has to return on Monday with a larger ladder so he can get up on the roof to take measurements. I have one really good fence estimate, but will need to get a few more to convince my neighbors that fences aren't cheap:-) I'm just wanting to get my house back together as quickly as possible. I haven't even thought about the interior repairs yet.............Hurricanes really bite the big one!!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment