Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Playing in Manual Mode



This is what Fall is like in Texas!! I am trying to learn how to use my camera's manual mode, and flowers make wonderful subjects. They don't complaint, squirm, wiggle, or frown. They just stay still, and pose for you! These are some flowers from our yard, and Val's across the street. Val actually caught me in the act! I think she thought I was stalking her:-) I mean, I'd think that if someone was in my front yard with a camera hanging around their neck.



On another note, I early voted yesterday. The line was alittle long, but it was nice to see all the people out participating in the election process. Zach was leaving the polls, just as I was getting in line. It was his first time to vote and you could see the excitement in his eyes!! I had a difficult time this year casting my ballot for president/vice-president. I think that each candidate has the potential to improve our government, I'm just crossing my pinkies that they do:-)

































No comments: