Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Day After......

You know your kids are growing up when they decide to give out candy instead of "Trick or Treat." Ethan put on the Sumo wrestler costume for a little while, but decide to join Colin at Micheal's house and help give out candy. So all the boys gave out candy until they ran out, then they played games on the Xbox for the rest of the night. Ethan in his brief moments as a Sumo Wrestler..........I barely had time to snap a picture before he changed back into his regular clothes.

Here are all the girls......they happily gave me my photo fix by posing for a few shots!! You gotta love girls and their willingness to smile for the camera. They were all into dressing up and "Trick or Treating."
Ron & I were able to sneak out and catch the second half of the Oiler game. It was eery driving home with all the fog rolling in.........especially since it was Halloween night.
Today has turned out to be really busy. I was up at 6:30 to take Colin to Region Band Tryouts. I found out about them last night:-) I also found out that he has a band fundraiser, so if anyone needs cookie dough or magazine subscriptions let me know. Speaking of cookies, I need to get off the computer and finish baking the boys' peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. We're getting ready for the UT game tonight. Go Longhorns!!!!

No comments: