It has been a while, but I have a good excuse!! The boys keep me busy on a daily basis, but I am also working a few days here and there with Dr. A. I never realize how much I miss medicine until I work. It really does make me happy. I guess that's how you know when you are doing what God intended for you to do.........being a Mom when the boys were little gave me the same feeling. So, being back in the office seeing patients also gave me a reason to pick out a few new clothes this weekend! Gotta love a sale at Eddie Bauer!!! I also went to a conference downtown on Saturday. I love Downtown, especially on a quiet morning. I walked around alittle and just enjoyed the architecture of some of the older buildings and churches. The tunnels were closed, so I wasn't able to get in my power walk between lectures to warm me up.
Ron and I cleaned out the garage today....that was fun!! We found some boxes with books in them. Most of them were my old medical books, but I found some journals and a book from Andrea. She had just moved to Boston, and wrote the sweetest note in the back!! I also got very lucky in the gift department. Ron must of hid some past Christmas gifts in there for me!!! Isn't that crazy??? We found a "wickes 'n sticks" bag with a beautiful wrought iron centerpiece and candles. The candles were very melted, but still smelled good!! There was also another wrought iron candle holder that could be hung outside. Ron said that he must of bought them when I was going through my "Southern Living wrought iron phase." Yes, I remember those days of buying all that wrought iron.........what was I thinking??? So now I have all this stuff on the floor in my dining room, and have no idea where to store it. I guess I'll figure that out tomorrow. I have to get going. Ethan wants to finish typing out his Christmas List. hugs~Rita
Peaches & Cream Frozen Yogurt Bark
1 year ago



No comments:
Post a Comment