Tuesday, November 25, 2008

An early birthday gift....

Colin's birthday is on Thanksgiving this year. He will be thirteen, and according to him one of the only kids his age without a cell phone......until today. The phones arrived, and I actually got a "love you, Mom" after he sent his first text. It was a good day:-) I mean, how often does a thirteen year old boy smile for a photo?????

It was also a fun day because I got to take some photos of the kids. It was a practice session of sorts. I really don't know how to use my camera and wanted to try it out. Val asked me to take some Senior photos of her, so we did a combo session of everybody. I had a hard time with my exposure because it was so bright outside. We had planned to take the photos on a boardwalk area at the Challenger 7 park, but that area was closed to the public because of hurricane damage. We made due with what was left.......here are some of my personal "unedited" favorites:
















LOVE this photo!!! The only one that wasn't overexposed!!! Don't they look cute???

***Rose & Val, I'll get a disc to you as soon as I edit the exposure and soften them up a bit. If Val has to have them now, I can e-mail her some of the ones that aren't too bad unedited.





No comments: