I had the most fun Sunday taking pictures of Ethan's football game. Kristin was a sweetheart and let me borrow her zoom lense to see how I'd like one. I fell in love after the first shot!!! I need to work on my composition and focus, but all in all I think I did pretty good.


This is one of Ethan's many catches of the day. I think he scored one, maybe two TDs. I was a little too busy with my camera to keep track.

Today is Monday, and I am in quite the funk. I need to clean out the garage and attic, but really don't want to. Ike really messed up my way of life!!! I now have to sort through all of my "stuff" in the attic. That is no man's land up there.......who knows what I'll find???? Wish me luck!!
No comments:
Post a Comment