Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Rain, Rain, Go Away.....

Is someone building an Ark?? It seems like it has rained forever around here!! I can't sleep at night because I keep hearing dripping and think it's the roof leaking. Luckily, that isn't happening althought I did find a leak yesterday in the attic. I am keeping my fingers crossed that the insurance paperwork goes through soon!! I really hate living with my house in a much needed state of repair. Good news is the fence guy came out yesterday, and in approximately 3 weeks (yes, that is how backlogged they are!!) we will have a fence instead of black plastic surrounding the yard.

So we have lots going on in the family. Colin has been going to basketball tryouts at 6:15 A.M this week, and will find out today if he makes the team. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he does. Basketball is his favorite sport, and he only played football so his odds would be better to make the team. Ethan had basketball tryouts last night. He is playing in the city league again this year. I'm hoping that he gets on a team with friends and/or a nice coach. It will be a busy winter........again! Happy Hump Day!!!! Rita


No comments: